What is Dalgona Coffee? Dalgona coffee, or whipped coffee, is drink made by whipping together equal parts instant coffee, sugar, and hot water
What is Dalgona Coffee?
Dalgona coffee, or whipped coffee, is drink made by whipping together equal parts instant coffee, sugar, and hot water. The end result is a creamy coffee mixture that is usually poured onto cold or hot milk.
What is an Affogato?
An affogato, or affogato al caffe, is an Italian dessert that usually takes the form of vanilla ice cream topped with a hot shot of coffee. Affogatos are often enjoyed with a spoon and eaten before the ice cream melts.
Dalgona Affogato Recipe
In this recipe, we’ll be combining whipped coffee with vanilla ice cream. And that’s it. It’s really that simple!
- 2 tbsp of Waka instant coffee
- 2 tbsp of brown sugar
- 2 tbsp of hot water
- 3-4 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- In a medium bowl, combine Waka instant coffee, brown sugar, and hot water.
- Using a hand mixer or a whisk, vigorously whisk until the mixture turns silky smooth and frothy.
- Scoop vanilla ice cream into a bowl or cup.
- Top with whipped coffee.