Inspired by traditional Spanish sangrias, this fruity recipe features a beautiful red and orange gradient loaded tea. This recipe was originally post
Inspired by traditional Spanish sangrias, this fruity recipe features a beautiful red and orange gradient loaded tea.
What is Loaded Tea?
Loaded tea is a drink made of tea, vitamins, aloe, caffeine, and flavoring. People claim that these colorful drinks help increase mental clarity, help burn fat, and boost your metabolism.
In recent years, loaded teas have become increasingly popular, not just in “nutrition shops” but also on Instagram and TikTok. With how colorful and visually pleasing loaded tea are, it is no surprise why these “energy drinks” are a popular trend.
There are many different ways to make loaded teas. While many recipes call for a specific tea concentrate, we’ll be using Waka’s instant tea powder which has only one ingredient — pure tea powder.
Beach Sangria Loaded Tea Recipe
This loaded tea recipe is inspired by traditional Spanish sangria which is made with red wine, water, herbs, spices, and fruit. Don’t worry though, this recipe does not contain any alcohol. Instead, it is loaded with 180mg of caffeine.
- 1/2 tsp of 4C Energy Rush (Citrus)
- 1/2 tsp of 4C Energy Rush (Orange)
- 1/4 tsp of Waka peach green tea powder
- 1/8 tsp of Nutricost guarana powder
- 1/4 tsp of Sunkist peach drink mix
- 1/2 tsp of Hawaiian Punch white water wave drink mix
- 1/2 tsp of Crystal Light berry sangria drink mix (liquid)
- 2 oz of cold Fruit of the Earth aloe vera juice
- Dissolve 4C citrus, 4C orange, Waka green instant tea, guarana powder, and peach drink mix in 6 oz. hot water.
- Pour into bottom of a 32 oz. cup.
- Pack cup with ice.
- Coat top of ice with aloe vera juice.
- Mix white water wave & berry sangria with 8 oz. of cold water.
- Add mixture into cup with other ingredients.