Rockstar is adding a new membership option for GTA Online, exclusively on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S consoles, that will grant players a mon
Rockstar is adding a new membership option for GTA Online, exclusively on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S consoles, that will grant players a monthly deposit of GTA$500,000, plus access to special vehicle upgrades, in-game discounts, a chance to claim property that will unlock missed gameplay updates, and more.
The new service, called GTA+, is set to go live on March 29, with the following:
- GTA$500,000 delivered automatically to your Maze Bank Account.
- The Principe Deveste Eight — along with a complimentary Hao’s Special Works upgrade for it before it is made available to purchase by the general public — plus the HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch Liveries.
- The Auto Shop located in La Mesa, introduces an assortment of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners. Current Auto Shop owners can relocate to La Mesa at no additional cost.
- Waived LS Car Meet Membership fees. Current LS Car Meet members with GTA+ will be reimbursed GTA$50,000 during this event period.
- Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost.
- The Gussét Frog Tee and Broker Prolaps Basketball Top and Shorts automatically added to your wardrobe.
- The Conveyor Livery for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC, and TM-02 Khanjali.
- A selection of free paints and emblems for the Auto Shop.
- 3X GTA$ and RP on Hao’s Special Works Race Series.
- 2X Car Meet Rep on the Street Race Series.